- High-strength five-axis roto-molded polymer shell provides great support in any driving position setting
- PU Foam gives ideal lumbar support for prolonged driving sessions
- High-quality suede covering gives a premium touch whilst being durable and high grip
- Fully compatible with other cockpits on the market with the NLR Seat Brackets, or third party seat brackets
- Next Level Racing® Seat Belts included
- All mounting hardware included
- Ergonomically designed and engineered specifically for sim racing
- Compatible with all side mounting seat brackets
- Next Level Racing seat belts included for increased immersion and motion users
- Five-axis Rotationally molded polymer seat for ultimate tensile strength
- PU molded Foam with premium suede finish
Comfortably fit users up to 42” waist and built rigid to support up to 250 kg users
The Next Level Racing® Elite ES1 seat is designed and developed for the most demanding sim racer using both virtual and real motorsport industry feedback. Manufactured using a five-axis roto-molded process to provide optimal support and rigidity at every mounting position. Drivers will enjoy the high-quality PU molded foam suede cushions over countless hours of racing. The Elite ES1 is a versatile solution for every type of sim racer.
DESIGNED FOR SIM RACERS
After extensive research on ergonomics and strength, the ES1 Seat focuses on giving you an advantage over your competition. Get the comfort for long endurance races, the support for precision braking, and the strength for users with heavy load pedals. By introducing a fixed-back single-piece seat, the ES1 Seat solves potential flex otherwise experienced with conventional reclining seats. By using a contour-shaped seat, all users can enjoy a fitted feel with maximum comfort. The ES1 Seat is designed to improve the sim racing experience in ergonomics and also strength to resolve the twisting commonly experienced in other conventional seats on the market.
UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VERSATILITY
Manufactured using a custom-tooled 5 axis rotational molding process to ensure material consistency, providing maximum rigidity and strength. By using premium suede covering, it provides durability and added grip to meet the demand of every sim racer. Premium brass mounting hardware locations create versatility for various mounting configurations including Buttkickers, seat belts, and other haptic technologies. Combining the Next Level Racing seat bracket with the ES1 seat, the user can utilize 98 unique mounting configurations.