- Taller aluminium profile for wheel mount uprights allowing for a wider range of driving positions and users
- Rigid and highly adjustable mounting supports are included for your seat, wheel, pedals, shifter, handbrake
- Pedal position height, angle and distance adjustable
- Premium packaging including double boxing and foam moulded cutouts for aluminium profile and parts
Introducing the new Next Level Racing® GTElite Cockpit. The GTElite cockpit’s patent-pending design brings rigidity and stability into a new price point making it the best mid-range aluminium profile cockpit on the market. With attention to detail and engineering as seen on our Elite series, the GTElite compared to mid-range cockpits in its class is more rigid, easier to assemble, and provides more inclusions, while providing a higher quality finish.
While constructed to suit the mid-range category with a “4080” profile, through cutting-edge engineering and manufacturing, combined with unique components, fixtures, and reinforcements, the GTElite is the most rigid mid-range cockpit. Through this innovative process, the GTElite in some cases is stronger than conventional “16040” cockpits seen on the market.
With an extensive ecosystem in mind, the GTElite is upgradable to be compatible with Next Level Racing® Motion Products and has the ability to be transformed into a multi-position cockpit solution with the ready set kits*.
*Motion Kit and Formula kit need to be purchased separately.
BUILT TO BE STRONG
Conventional corner brackets are things of the past. The GTELite Cockpit utilizes an 8mm thick Carbon Steel Reinforced Upright Direct Mounting plate, the GTElite has a stronger reinforcement and connection between the vertical uprights and the base of the chassis. To eliminate any movement and increase the clamping force between the components, custom-engineered full channel width spring ball T-slot nuts are used throughout the build + through bolts for areas that require higher clamp force and rigidity. The 8mm Carbon Steel Sandwich Plate also provides a connection between the vertical uprights and the pedal plate to lock in and increase the reinforcement between the structural parts of the cockpit. The strength continues with precision machined holes to bolt the base of the profile directly for a more rigid foundation.
TAKE CONTROL UNDER INTENSE RACING
Included in the GTElite Front & Side Mount Edition are Next Level Racing’s bespoke Direct Drive mounting solution.
Machine Folded and precision Laser Cut parts make the Next Level Racing GTELITE Front & Side Mount Cockpit a premium option for racers that demand the ultimate in versatility and rigidity from their cockpit.
The 8mm thick Carbon Steel Side Mounts offer 70 degrees of tilt (40 degrees downward, 30 degrees upward), giving drivers the option to fine-tune their Elite cockpit for the perfect driving position. NOTE: The GTElite Front & Side Mount Edition also comes with 6mm Carbon Steel (machine folded & laser cut) “WINGS” as well as the 6mm Front Mount Bracket Option.
The strength can be seen in the FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Tests comparing the innovative GTElite plate designs to other flat steel or aluminium designs seen in conventional cockpits on the market.
- Pedal Deck – equivalent to 10.84mm steel or 15.83mm aluminium
- Shifter Plate – equivalent to 18.51 steel or 29.18mm aluminium
Our custom Front & Side Mount is compatible with the best Direct Drive wheelbase brands on the market, full compatibility is below:
- Fanatec dd1/dd2 podium direct drive
- Simucube 2 Pro /Simucube 2 Sport/Simucube 2 Ultimate
- Simagic Alpha/M10
- Mige 130 motors
- VRS Directforce Pro
- Kollmorgen akm 52-53-54 (OSW and Leo Bodnar Simsteering systems)
ALL THE EXTRAS INCLUDED
Equipping the user with all the gear needed for the most authentic sim racing experience
- Premium anodizing quality and finish aluminium profile with custom NLR end caps
- Laser-etched logos and line markings for easier and quicker adjustments
- Gear shifter and handbrake support plate
- ButtKicker Gamer 2 Adaptor
- Flex-free seat slider system
- Pedal slider system for quicker distance adjustments, with easy alignment laser line guides
- 4mm flex-free carbon steel seat brackets with 55 adjustment combinations
- Next Level Racing® Custom Feet with height-adjustable shock-absorption feet
- 6 x Next Level Racing® Custom Cable Clips holding up to 4 larger cables or 8 smaller gauged cables
- Next Level Racing® Tool Kit Holder to have your tools for adjustment connected to the cockpit when needed as well as a magnetic spirit level for precision
- Taller aluminium profile for wheel mount uprights allowing more leg clearance for a wider range of users and driving positions
- A larger wheel deck allows the attachment of accessories and peripherals
EASE OF ASSEMBLY
Designing custom components and using advanced manufacturing processes with precision machined holes in the aluminium profile, allows for easier assembly and a more rigid connection as the profile bolts together. The improved design means that the hassles of aligning fiddly corner brackets are a thing of the past. Combining the ease of assembly with the laser-etched line markings on the GTElite profile helps you to get racing quicker than any other aluminium cockpit before. Each piece is individually placed in our custom foam packaging to ensure the safety of the product while in transport, providing a seamless user experience from the time the packaging is opened, completing the Elite experience.
COMPLETE YOUR GTELITE ECOSYSTEM
The Next Level Racing® GTElite is able to be upgraded within the Elite series to suit the user’s racing needs. With the purchase of the Next Level Racing® GTElite Motion Adaptor Kit*, the GTElite can be compatible with Next Level Racing’s existing and future motion products. The GTElite can also become a Formula or Hybrid racing position cockpit with the addition of the Next Level Racing GTElite Formula and Hybrid Pedal Upgrade Kit*. With a growing ecosystem of accessories in the Elite series, users are able to create a full racing experience by adding accessories like the attach-on Monitor Stands, keyboard and mouse trays, tablet mount holders, and VR holders.